Untitled (Nikolai Duology, #2)by Leigh Bardugo Published 08 May 2019
|Untitled (Nikolai Duology, #2).pdf|
Download Untitled (Nikolai Duology, #2) (2014) PDF ePub eBook
- 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
- 2. Download as many books as you like.
- 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
Book #2 in the King of Scars duology.
"Untitled (Nikolai Duology, #2)" Reviews
And it's a duology!!! Even more Nikolai, even more Grishaverse!
Mark my words, on May 6th, 2018, that I'm calling it now: the title of this book needs to be... Queen of Mourning. Page 455 of Crooked Kingdom, y'all. King of Scars? Queen of Mourning? Doesn't it have such a good ring to it?!
This sequel could both be the worst and the best thing ever! It all depends on Leigh Bardugo. I'm begging you: please don't disappoint me!
Things I want: am I the only one who...
• has been waiting for Nikolai to be the actual character whose story we're reading and not Zoya?
• has been waiting for the powerful and dark Ulla to make an appearance? *wicked grin*
• is begging for Inej or Kaz to pop up?
• has been waiting for [spoiler for Ruin and Rising] Alina to make an appearance? *hopeful eyes*
• needs a reunion between [spoiler for King of Scars] [spoilers removed]?
• wants to see [spoiler for Ruin and Rising] [spoilers removed] have a child who happens to be Grisha? With special powers?
• would love an inside look into Shu Han?
• wants to see [spoiler for King of Scars] [spoilers removed] do his thing and just outwit people?
Things I'm anticipating: To read...
• what havoc Nina is gonna wreak, and her hopefully pulling off a higher level of Six of Crows!
• her romance grow even more!
• about Hanne's conflicts when the time comes for her to make a dreadful choice.
• my terrifying [spoiler for King of Scars] [spoilers removed] fully back in action and not turning into a pathetic loser against [spoiler for King of Scars] [spoilers removed].
• Nikolai slaying it with his scheming, with even more twisted political intrigue!
Things I'm dreading: To read...
• another 500 pages about Leigh being too obsessed with Zoya and forgetting whose story she's writing. because I swear King of Scars was just things happening to Nikolai and he wasn't doing anything, just in the sidelines. Only the last chapter was him in action.
• Nikolai becoming a pathetic puppy around Zoya and everyone talking about how great they are together and no one seeing Zoya's hypocrisy in constantly undermining him despite saying that she respect him (focus on the saying/ as it doesn't actually happen. He's a goddamn genius, not a helpless king who can't even tell his general off when she disobeys his orders.
• thousands of words forcing Leigh's opinion on me with how she's so desperately in love with Zoya and how she is ‘the best thing ever’. I love Zoya, but I don't want to read a fangirl's account. Zoya is too full of hate and anger and wants to kill first, ask questions later, and Leigh keeps praising her for it.
• Zoya now being the most powerful character all of sudden and the whole world being in her reckless hands, and her succeeding in exacting revenge from [spoiler for King of Scars] [spoilers removed].
• [spoiler for King of Scars] [spoilers removed] If that occurs I will never ever go near a Grishaverse book again because that world will be lost to me!
My review of KING OF SCARS (Nikolai Duology, #1): CLICK TO READ REVIEW
i will read anything that is set in the grishaverse AND written by leigh bardugo.
Yeah. I'm not entirely sure I'm going to live through this. It might be the very thing that kills me.
(And I go to my grave willingly...)
My Blog ~ Instagram ~ Twitter
What? No date and not even a title??
It's going to be a long wait ...